Why KYC? At ConnectPay, it’s about trust and compliance. Our KYC team verifies identities and manages risks professionally, ensuring your financial security.
We invite you to:
- Conduct new customer onboarding: verify submitted documents, perform due diligence and risk assessments, research and analyze KYC elements.
- Perform ongoing due diligence review of existing customers.
- Identify gaps in customer files and propose remediation solutions.
- Generate transaction monitoring reports for ongoing due diligence purposes.
- Identify and ensure constant improvement of the On-boarding/Ongoing Due Diligence procedure’s quality, and prepare action proposals.
- Identify opportunities for work process automation and best practice application.
- Participate in the development of other KYC, onboarding, and due diligence initiatives and projects.
- Support team colleagues in daily tasks.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Compliance-related role.
- A degree in a relevant field (e.g., Legal, Finance, Economics, Banking, or related disciplines).
- Strong ethics, maturity, and discretion with sensitive information.
- Consistently dedicated, demonstrating strong organizational abilities and delivering results even in challenging timeframes.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in both English and Lithuanian.
An advantage would be:
- Understanding of Lithuanian legislation regarding Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing, with practical application experience.
- With a starting point of 1900 EUR (gross) per month, the definitive salary will be established in consideration of your work experience, competencies, and adherence to the job criteria.
- We offer both individual and team learning opportunities.
- We value our employees’ health and well-being, which is why we offer private health insurance, plus a well-being package – or a 3rd pillar pension fund.
- How about a “workation” of up to 6 months? This is an opportunity to work from a location of your choice, while still being an integral part of a growing business.
- You’ll have the chance to make a significant impact on a rapidly expanding business.
- Additional days off for birthdays and other special occasions.
- Our centrally located, pet-friendly office in Vilnius.
- Hybrid work model.
- Apply till 26/11/2023.
The selection process will start prior to the expiry date of the announcement. Only the candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
Data Protection Notice:
Open the Data Protection Notice ->
Your application and sending CV including your personal data will be considered as your permission to manage your personal data what we will perform only for recruitment purposes with the strictest confidentiality.