Gym memberships? Higher than market
standard salaries? Benefits that no other
companies can match?
Go-getters, rockstars in their field, someones who stand out.
We value team players that inspire their peers and drive everyone forward.
Burning with the desire to understand Fintech’s ins and outs.
Sounds like you? It’s a match!
We invite you to:
- Focus on VIP client relationships and their portfolio management, other existing client upselling, activation & retention;
- Talk to, get to know, and love our clients;
- Implement sales and marketing initiatives;
- Analyse the client portfolio data to identify potential upselling opportunities;
- Apply the Company’s quality standards to ensure that customers receive an exceptional experience and level of service;
- Handle customer issues in a timely and accurate manner; immediately resolve operational issues, escalate and report suspicious activities to the MLRO;
- Provide insights and suggestions in order to make client management and upselling of existing customers more effective;
- Actively analyse industry trends and best practices, and identify revenue potent
We expect you to have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Account Management or Customer Support;
- An understanding of the online business and/or payments industry;
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative;
- Hard working, systematic, and consistent personality;
- Eagerness to learn new things and technologies;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Would be an advantage:
- International experience in a top blue-chip gaming/gambling or financial services company.
- Individualised training and professional development sessions;
- Monthly salary (gross) from 1900 EUR. Specific salary is offered based on agreed timing, work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements;
- Workation up to 6 months;
- Dynamic working environment where you are truly appreciated and recognised for your contributions;
- An opportunity to make a major contribution to a fast-growing business;
- Private health insurance, well-being package, or 3rd pillar pension fund;
- Flexible work arrangements with additional days off for birthdays and other occasions;
- A centrally located, pet-friendly office in Vilnius;
- Work hybrid, on-site. Choose what is best for YOU.
The selection process will start prior to the expiry date of the announcement. Only the candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
Your application and sending CV including your personal data will be considered as your permission to manage your personal data what we will perform only for recruitment purposes with the strictest confidentiality.
All details related to Data Protection can be found here.