UAB ConnectPay (henceforth“ConnectPay” or “the Institution”), as a licensed Electronic Money Institution, complies with all the rules and regulations for Customer complaint handling. Customers who believe that, due to inadequate activities of the Institution or its employees, their rights or legitimate interests have been violated, have the right to apply to the Institution by submitting a written complaint in the following ways:
1. By posting a written complaint to Algirdo str.38, 03218 Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
2. By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers can also follow up on their complaints by calling ConnectPay‘s Customer Support line: +370 666 44600 I +356 279 22875 (Customer Support is available 24/7).
The complaint may be submitted by an Authorized Representative of the Customer. In this case, the Authorized Representative must have documentation confirming his or her authorization(e.g. certified Power of Attorney). A document authorizing another person to act on behalf of the Customer must be attached to the complaint.
When submitting a complaint, the Customer must specify:
1. Name, surname and (in the case of business accounts) company name
2. Customer’s address
3. The date of submission of the complaint
4. The essence of the complaint, e.g. what kind of person’s rights or legitimate interests have been violated
5. Customer’s requirements to ConnectPay
6. Other available documents related to the complaint if necessary
7. Specify the contact details of the applicant: telephone number and / or e-mail
8. If any of the information mentioned above is missing from a complaint, ConnectPay has the right to request the additional information from the Customer
9. If sending by post, the complaint submitted by the Customer must be written in a clear and legible manner, signed by the Customer or his Authorized Representative.
The complaint submitted by the Customer must be in Lithuanian or English language. The Customer’s complaints provided verbally are answered during the conversation and the Customer will be informed that written response is provided only to written complaints. ConnectPay is obliged to give an initial response to the Customer’s complaint within 15 business days. The time to respond to complaints may vary, depending on the need for additional information or the complexity of the situation. ConnectPay will always try to respond to Customers as soon as possible. In cases where there are adequate reasons why ConnectPay cannot provide the official response to the Customer’s complaint within 15 business days, the Customer will be informed in writing with an explanation and deadline for the final response. The final response time cannot exceed 35 business days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s complaint.
*Customer – an individual who has an account with the Institution (personal account or is an authorized representative of a business account).
The Bank of Lithuania impartially investigates any disputes between consumers and financial market participants free of charge that arise from a loan, deposit, insurance or investment agreements as well as agreements on other financial services. In case ConnectPay and the Customer does not reach mutual agreement, the Customer has the right to contact the Bank of Lithuania directly using the following contacts:
Gedimino Ave. 6, LT-01103 Vilnius
Totoriu str. 4, LT-01121 Vilnius (correspondence)
Toll-free information line +370 800 50 500
Effective as of November 5th 2018