At ConnectPay, we’re seeking a Product Manager to join our ranks. Your expertise will be the driving force behind our product’s journey to success, making a real impact in the digital landscape.
We invite you to:
- Lead Digital product development area.
- Own a technical product area and work with business owners and stakeholders.
- Collect and document product requirements, features, and functionality.
- Break down requirements into epics and stories, grooming and elaboration of stories.
- Come up with ideas that would improve efficiency and effectiveness in our processes and implement these ideas with an engineering team.
- Understand and evaluate product alternatives in the market and work with a multi-disciplined team to understand trade-offs and put a value on alternatives.
- Manage products through the entire product development life-cycle.
- Oversee the launch of the product and create processes and documentation on product features.
- Use analytical tools to measure new and existing functionality efficiency and usage.
- Continuously implement and improve analytics infrastructure to track, monitor, optimize, innovate, and report on acquisition and conversion metrics.
We expect you to have:
- At least +4 years of relevant product experience, building and launching high-availability, high-performance payment/transactional applications on Web/Mobile platforms.
- Financial industry experience.
- Degree in science, engineering, finance, or related discipline.
- Experience working on technical products, APIs; Strong tech/business analysis skills.
- Structured and detail-oriented approach with an understanding of the overall context.
- Get things done attitude, self-motivated, with the ability to “roll-up sleeves” and prioritize critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
An advantage would be:
- Understanding of Lithuanian legislation regarding Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing, with practical application experience.
- With a starting point of 4000 EUR (gross) per month, the definitive salary will be established in consideration of your work experience, competencies, and adherence to the job criteria.
- We offer both individual and team learning opportunities.
- We value our employees’ health and well-being, which is why we offer private health insurance, plus a well-being package – or a 3rd pillar pension fund.
- How about a “workation” of up to 6 months? This is an opportunity to work from a location of your choice, while still being an integral part of a growing business.
- You’ll have the chance to significantly impact a rapidly expanding business.
- Additional days off for birthdays and other special occasions.
- Our centrally located, pet-friendly office in Vilnius.
- Hybrid work model.
- Apply till 26/11/2023.
The selection process will start prior to the expiry date of the announcement. Only the candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
Data Protection Notice:
Open the Data Protection Notice ->
Your application and sending CV including your personal data will be considered as your permission to manage your personal data what we will perform only for recruitment purposes with the strictest confidentiality.